Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A memorable baking experience

It was a memorable baking experience. Firstly, the microwave was stopped functioning right in the middle of baking and I found that the switch used for microwave oven was malfunction. I was alone at home and have no idea where was mum kept the extension. I couldn't find it at any place that I could thought of, so I called her. And finally, I managed to get the extension and continue the baking. It was stopped for around 10 minutes, it did sink a little. Fortunately, the cake turned out not so bad at last...

After spread the filling, rolled the cake, captured photo of the cake, I felt dizzy. I thought the weather was hot and I was too nervously rushing here and there just now. I sat down and thought to have a rest but I saw my tea's cup was shaking badly and the table were shaking too. It must be tremor after the Earthquake somewhere! To confirm, I quickly buzzed my friend who were online at Skype. They told me I was right, they were asked to evacuated from the office building too. (Although it was Pubic Holiday, some people still need to work as usual, like my husby and friend.)

I felt very bad that I was alone at that time. I hate the feeling like this, when there's something happen and you have to faced it alone. I am not that independent after all.

Anyhow, Tsunami warning was cancelled. We should be safe. God bless.


Here's the product...The Swiss Roll tasted not bad at all, here are 8 pieces, I got all 8 votes. ^^ Of course, there's still room for improvement.


Cocoa Peanut Butter Swiss Roll ~ 


No comments: