Friday, March 27, 2009

Little personal thought of movie ‘Knowing’


Running Time ~2 Hours 2 Minutes

Director~Alex Proyas

Cast~Nicolas Cage, Rose Byrne.

Official website ~www.knowing-themovie.com

Synopsis~

A gripping supernatural thriller of a father who finds a time capsule in his son's school that predicts the end of the world and discovers their direct connection to it.


~Just an little personal thought of this movie~

If you are the chosen one to have a 'gift' or some kind of ability that others don’t have. Would you be happy for that? Will you just pretend or trying hard to hide this ability? People tend to believe what they belief. I am kind of person who more toward to breaks stereotypes. My beliefs are ‘impossible is nothing’ and we all have too little knowledge to know about everything in this universe. But I know when came to topic like supernatural, the invisible power or the laws of attraction sort of thing, some people might thought you are insane or bull shit. Doesn’t matter, everyone have the right to choose what they wants to believe.

I always respect what people believe in. =)


If comes to the end of the world, I have nothing to do to save the world, and I am the chosen one to stay alive. I think I will give up the chance. I am family type of girl, family means everything to me. No matter what gonna happen, I would choose to stay with my family, my loves one. Words that touch me in this movie - ‘You and me, will stay together, forever~’. Ya, I shed a tear for that. I know this might mean nothing to you. :-P

I am always too emotional.


I personally think that ‘Knowing’ is a good movie. I pretty enjoyed it and I think is worth your time to checking out!


Out of the topic…we are luckly~

I was trying to make a call reservation before I left office, but too bad that I can’t managed to make it. Therefore, I have my friend help to buy tickets online. When we walked in the cinemas, there was crowded, our seat was occupied!! I am kind of piss off. I felt like wanna shout to the dude: ‘hey dude, moves your butt off my seat!’ Sorry for the rudeness. But thanks god, I didn’t do that. Lucky me! :-P

The staff there gave his helping hand by lead us to the place we thought we’ve booked, asking the person to show his ticket. Guess what! He is on the right seat!! What happened?? What the hell is going on?? Oppps! Our tickets shows that we are on the wrong date! Can you believe that my friend was booking the wrong date for us!! I told the staff, I really want to watch this today. So kind of him said that he will tried to find us an available seats, thanks for being so understanding. We really appreciate that. Finally, he managed to find us available seats. Thank you so much for your kindness. The loving GSC staff. ^_^


2 comments:

Sh!N said...

u make me feel wanna go 2 watch this movie...hahah y ur friend will book d wrong date ticket 4 urs?

Rebellious Spirit said...

I didn't write in details, as I believe everyone might have different feeling and thought...Let you go and check out yourself.

Regarding the ticket, I didn't blame anyone la, just a miscommunication.