Sunday, September 28, 2008

Shall I

The bottom line of my Horoscope of today is somewhat accurate.


All these while I have been keeping my heart closed due to unknown reason. Maybe in the bottom of my heart, I am still afraid of change, afraid of getting hurt and afraid of things goes wrong. Some said that I am too rational? Some said that I had a wrong expectation in this aspect. And I say I am a coward! I hate to deal with a difficult situation and I tend to escape from it as possible as I could.



如果可以随心所欲…


source of image from: free-stockphotos




Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)

The Bottom Line

You will encounter a person from a different culture today who will open your eyes.


In Detail

You will encounter a person from a different culture today who will set your world on edge -- but whether the change they make is a good one or a bad one is completely up to you. If you can keep your mind open, you will have a positive the experience, so try to think the best of everyone you meet and not make judgments. Just because someone doesn't handle a difficult situation in the same manner that you do doesn't mean they are wrong.


p/s: 到这一刻为止,我还是放不下心中的坚持... :(


No comments: