Sunday, April 5, 2009

~April Fool~

April Fool 之喜事篇

SMS From ~ Lygine 1

我在医院了, 我儿子真听话, 叫他今天出来就真的在今天,够力!我要加油!!

SMS From Proud Mon~ Lygine 2

Dear my friend, am just delivered my April fool bb with 3.25KG. Everything is ok! btw, this is not joke. :D

Shean: Congrats!! Congrats!! Pretty Mon ~ Lygine. You really got your April fool bb as your wish.


Invitation From WH

Hi All, I would like to invite you all for dinner. (Reason? Saja loh) Please feedback before 5pm 2-Apr (Thur).

Ps: This is no joke as I sending out on 1-Apr ^_^

Thanks.


Rgds
WH

Shean: Thanks WH, the dinner was really nice. :-)

April Fool 之Sotong篇

McDonalds latest promotion???!!

I got this email from someone (let’s call him sender) and share it out with my lunch mate and othersss...

And then, the next day...

C: Let’s go MC D lunch 2moro………so cheap

P: J, Faster send out the truth

C: What truth? This email ppl edited b4 1 hor? Fake advertisement?

P: Open your EYE BIG BIG !!!!! See the bottom left corner ….u will know the answer…..

C: KNS!! :S is a fake email…April fool email…………the font reli too small d :P

~~~

Me to the sender: Now only I know is April fool joke!!! Kao sai…………..

Sender: LOL … another sotong. Even our sotong oledi noticed it yesterday. Some more a lot sotong oledi noticed it this morning but u…

~_~

No comments: